NATIONWIDE LIMITED REPAIR WARRANTY
The Nationwide Limited Warranty Program provides participating Jiffy Lube Brakes & Services℠ customers with a written, limited nationwide parts and labor warranty. Terms vary depending on the services purchased. A minimum warranty on eligible repairs and services provides coverage for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever occurs first. For some parts, coverage terms are extended for up to a lifetime warranty. The coverage period begins as of the date and odometer reading recorded on the original invoice for the eligible repair(s) and/or service(s).
ELIGIBLE REPAIRS & SERVICES1
This warranty covers the following types of repairs and services:
- Engine performance, drivability services and repairs: 12 months/12,000 miles
- Emission Control System(s): 12 months/12,000 miles
- Electronic Engine Management System and other on-board computer systems (engine, body, brake and suspension computers) – 12 months/12,000 miles
- Brake System(s) excluding overhaul: Parts - 24 months/24,000 miles; Labor - 12 months/12,000 miles
- Brake System(s) overhaul (calipers/wheel cylinders replaced or overhauled): Parts (pads and shoes) - lifetime; Labor - 12 months/12,000 miles
- Shocks & Struts: Parts - lifetime; Labor - 12 months/12,000 miles
- Alignment3: 12 months/12,000 miles
- CV Joints, Half-shafts, and Drive shafts: 12 months/12,000 miles
- Heating and Air Conditioning: 12 months/12,000 miles
- Commercial Vehicles: Alignment - 3 months or 3,000 miles (whichever comes first); All other covered repairs and services - 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first)
WHERE YOU CAN FIND WARRANTY SERVICE
The warranty covers you and your vehicle at participating locations across the United States. Even if you’re on a trip, you can still be confident that you’re covered. The Jiffy Lube Brakes & Services℠ location performing the repairs is the issuer of the warranty and is responsible for upholding the terms and conditions. If you require warranty service 25 or more miles from the location where the warranted original service was performed, call 1-866-330-9183 to find the nearest service provider2.
- This limited warranty is extended only to the original purchaser of eligible repairs and services and is not transferable.
- This warranty is conditioned on the vehicle being subjected only to normal, non-commercial4 use, and receiving reasonable and necessary maintenance during the warranty period.
- Warranty repair costs shall in no case exceed original repair or service.
- You must keep a copy of your original repair invoice and present it when seeking service under this warranty.
- If you are less than 25 miles away from the original repair facility, then you must return your vehicle to that original repair facility and present your copy of the original repair invoice.
- When you are more than 25 miles from the original repair facility, the Warranty Administrator must be contacted prior to any warranty repair work being performed.
- You must pay for any non-warranty service to be performed at the same time as the warranty service.
- This warranty will not apply if the repaired vehicle has been damaged by abnormal use, misuse, neglect, accident, alteration, etc.
- Incidental or consequential damages are excluded, except where prohibited by law.
- Jiffy Lube Signature Certified Quality Service for oil changes and fluid preventive maintenance services are warranted for 3 months or 3,000 miles of use, whichever comes first. See back of invoice for details.
- See limited warranty terms and conditions for specific exclusions.
1 For warranty on Jiffy Lube Signature Service® oil change and other preventive maintenance service, refer to the back of the invoice.
2 Not all Jiffy Lube Service Centers offer brakes and tire services.
3 Does not include parts.
4 A commercial vehicle is any type of motor vehicle used for transporting goods and/or passengers, including taxis, shuttle vans, and those vehicles used for delivery and hauling of heavy loads.