Brake Fluid Exchange
When you step on the brake pedal, hydraulic fluid rushes to each brake to apply the pressure that slows your vehicle. Over time the fluid can become compromised by moisture and other contaminants and brake performance can suffer. Your Jiffy Lube® Technician will inspect your car and tell you whether a brake fluid exchange is called for. If it is, the technician will remove the old fluid and replace it with new fluid that meets or exceeds your vehicle manufacturer’s recommendations. You’re good to go.
Please note: Not all Jiffy Lube® service centers offer all Brake Services. Please call ahead to ensure the service is available. Find Your Jiffy Lube now
- #1You’re near or past the number of miles your vehicle’s manufacturer recommends between brake fluid exchanges
- #2The brake warning light on your dashboard comes on and stays on
- #3Your vehicle requires longer distances to stop than it used to
- #4The brake pedal responds slowly and feels "spongy"
- #5The brake pedal goes to the floor and/or requires excess pressure
We'll show Jiffy Lube locations near you and supply coupons to use when you go.